1. RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT’S DATUM Registered Name: MAYORAZGO EXPORT, S.L. (from this point forward, the “Company” or the “Responsible”). CIF: B04310587 Address: Avd. De La Estación nº 10, 5º 3 – 04005 Almería (España) Email for comunications on Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA The treatment we perform of your personal data responds to the following purposes: Provide information related to the products and services offered by our company and that are detailed on this web site. Make the hiring of our services by accepting the corresponding budget/ order and/or signing a commercial contract. Send you by email and/or post the news and news about our entity, as well as updates to our catalogue of products and services.
2.1. Period of conservation of your data We will keep your personal data from the moment you give your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of the treatment. In such cases, we will keep your data blocked during the legally required deadlines.
3. LEGITIMATION AND COLLECTED DATA The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the express consent granted by means of a positive and affirmative act (fill in the corresponding form and check the acceptance box of this policy) when you provide us with your personal data.
3.2. Data categories The data collected refer to the category of identifying data, such as: Name and Surname, Telephone, Postal Address, Company, Email, as well as the IP address from where you access the data collection form.
4. SECURITY MEASURES Within our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, according to Article 32 of GDPR EU 679/2016.
5. ASSIGNMENT OF DATA There are no data transfers or international transfers of your data, except for those authorized by tax, commercial and telecommunications legislation, as well as in those cases in which a judicial authority requires it.
6. USER RIGHTS Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data concerning him or her, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. For reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the treatment of their data. The Data Controller will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. In accordance with current legislation you have the following rights: right to request access to your personal data, right to request rectification or deletion, right to request limitation of your treatment, right to object to treatment, right to portability of data and likewise, to revoke the consent granted.
6.1. How to exercise my rights? To exercise your rights, you can write a letter to Avd. De La Estación nº 10, 5º 3 – 04005 Almería (España) or you can also send an email to the person in charge, or in your case, to the Delegate of Data Protection to email@example.com, requesting the corresponding form to the exercise of the chosen right. Optionally, you can go to the competent Control Authority to obtain additional information about your rights. Remember to accompany a copy of a document that allows us to identify you.
7. CONSENT TO SUBMIT ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS Likewise, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, completing the data collection form and marking the corresponding box “I accept the shipment of electronic communications”, is granting the express consent to send to your email address, telephone, fax or other electronic means in sending information about the Company.